Invisalign® in Perth
Invisalign® involves wearing a series of clear plastic aligners (almost like invisible braces) to gently move crooked or skewed teeth into place. They aim to straighten teeth without using conventional orthodontic wires and brackets.
Invisalign® or invisible braces is a popular request from patients who are looking for a discreet orthodontic option.
Each Invisalign® aligner is individually manufactured to fit your teeth and works by putting light pressure on your teeth to guide them into position. Aligners are a good option for patients wanting invisible braces because they are clear and designed to closely fit your teeth.
The potential for Invisalign® to successfully treat an orthodontic issue depends on the nature of the case and patient compliance. To achieve the desired result, it is important to wear your aligners for at least 20 to 22 hours per day and only take them out when absolutely necessary. Call us with any questions regarding Invisalign® or if you are looking for invisible braces in Perth.
- What are the benefits of Invisalign®?
- Virtually invisible: Invisalign® is a great option for those who want invisible braces. This treatment type is commonly requested by people who are concerned about the affect orthodontic treatment will have on their appearance.
- Removable and easy to clean: Its easy to get unwanted food items getting caught in traditional brackets and wires. Invisalign® aligners can be removed when eating, brushing and flossing so they make it much easier to maintain good oral hygiene during treatment.
- Custom designed and comfortable: Invisalign® aligners are made of clear, thin plastic and are comfortable to wear. They are custom-designed to fit your teeth, and your teeth only.
- Am I a candidate for Invisalign®?
Whether or not you’re a candidate for Invisalign® in Perth it all depends on your unique circumstances, the complexity of your case and the outcome you are seeking to achieve. Invisalign® is generally used to address very mild orthodontic concerns.
The good news is that even though Invisalign® will not be suitable for everyone, we have other treatment options which are just as aesthetic and also invisible from the outside. Learn more >
For more Information on Perth Invisalign® call one of our Specialist Orthodontic Clinics:
- Claremont (Orthodontics on St Quentin) 08 9384 6855
- Jandakot (Orthodontics on Berrigan) 08 9414 1470
- South Perth (Orthodontics at Southbank) 08 9319 9815
"Comfortable, clear and completely removable."